- Click on the applet to the right to activate it, then enter to start.
- The objective is to get the train from one side of the rail yard to the other by laying tracks.
- Within the railyard is a cursor which shows the next track tile to be placed.
- The arrow keys can be used to move the cursor.
- The enter key places the current track tile.
- The R key rotates the current tile.
- Tiles cannot be placed where there is a tile already, except for the bomb tile which will delete the current tile under the cursor.
- Once the time runs out, the train will start to approach. Get those tracks laid!